Riverland Fire & Safety
As a fire can start anywhere at anytime, fire systems must be functional and operational at all times. With the expert advice and experience of Alan Short at Riverland Fire & Safety in Barmera you will get the right advice and equipment for ongoing maintenance of your fire system.
Riverland Fire & Safety is available 24-7 to cater for the emergency needs of customers.
For those people who are responsible for work places, the requirement for maintenance of essential services is very strict. This includes the responsibility of maintaining equipment to the relevant standard, keeping maintenance records, and completing necessary compliance reports all of which Alan will be able to help you with.
Our range of services includes:
CONFINED SPACE TRAINING:
Work Health and Safety Legislation and the model code for confined space requires a workplace to identify confined spaces and put in place procedures with regard to access to these spaces.
Where access to the confined space is to occur the people involved must be suitable trained.
We provide this training to ensure that the person accessing a confined space, or supervising the access
- Understands the risks
- Understands and implements risk management strategies
- Understands and can undertake rescue of an incapacitated person in a confined space
If you have confined spaces in your workplace and need assistance with management and training give us a call.
FIRE SAFETY TRAINING:
Under Work Health and Safety Legislation every work place is required to have an Emergency Procedures, Evacuation Diagrams and appropriate training. We can provide all of these services.
Our range of fire training includes:
- Warden Training – to train the people responsible with implementing the Emergency Procedures during an emergency.
- First Attack Fire Training – to train people in the use of fire extinguishers, blankets and hose reels to extinguish a small fire
If you need assistance with fire training or the development of procedures give us a call.
HEIGHT SAFETY TRAINING:
Every workplace must have procedures in place to manage height safety with an aim to eliminate all risks of falls. The Model Code of Practice provides an outline of how this should be managed.
The training we provide helps you to:
- Identify hazards that may cause injury
- Assess the risks associated with these hazards
- Implement risk control measures
- Review risk control measures to ensure they are effective.
If you have height hazards or need height safety equipment then give us a call.
FIRE SAFETY EQUIPMENT SALES:
We are a full service provider of fire protection maintenance. We are able to maintain any fire protection system you have including
- Fire extinguishers and blankets
- Fire hose reels
- Fire hydrants and boosters
- Fire sprinkler systems
- Fire pumps
- Fire alarm and detection systems
We also are able to supply fire equipment such as fire extinguishers, hose reels and knap sack sprayers. Give us a call to talk about how we can help you manage your fire protection equipment.
Contact Riverland Fire & Safety on 08 8588 1121