Berri Native Plants
Berri Native Plants is no longer trading at the shop front.
For enquiries regarding services below please contact Andrew by;
Free, no obligation quotations within the Riverland area (outside by negotiation) for;
* One off and regular garden maintenance including regular scedule lawn mowing.
* Landscaping services including new garden design and construction, KISSS(R) under turf drip irrigation, pop up sprinkler irrigation installation and instant turf.
* Re-vegetation services
*Plant purchases (Generally for bulk tubestock or bulk lots for landscape services).
* Tree health assessments with written report. It is important to know about the health of trees you have in your garden, particularly if they are large or close to buildings. This can include placing a monetary value on amenity trees.
*Guidance to plan for new gardens and older garden "renovations".
* Other garden and re vegetation related issues.
* Vegetation surveys and assessments.
At Berri Native Plants in the Riverland more difficult gardening problems are only seen as challenges! Berri Native Plant's Andrew Walladge, M.A.I.H., has been in the gardening industry for around 30 years and has a well established reputation as an "Australian Native Plant Guru".
You’d think that extreme heat in summer, frost in winter and unreliable rainfall would hardly be a recipe for a beautiful successful garden but the staff at Berri Native Plants will help you select the right plant species for your specific soil type and garden location.
With a good planting regime and wise plant selection it is more than feasible to have a great, low maintenance garden which uses little or no water.