MEGT - Tony Solly
MEGT is an Australian not-for-profit organisation which has been supporting employers, apprentices, trainees, job seekers and students for over 40 years.
- Sign-up and registration of apprentices and trainees
- Assistance with Government financial incentives
- Accurate and efficient processing of Training Contracts and incentive claim forms
- Access to a free online job board and employer/job seeker toolkits
- Easy online access to apprentice and trainee records
- Ongoing mentoring and support for employers, apprentices, and trainees.
MEGT offer a free Career Hub service for both employers and candidates including access to a Job Board, while our Mentoring teams are dedicated to ensuring the best possible completion rates for both apprentices and trainees.
Tony Solly is your apprenticeship expert for the Riverland region and is here to provide you with flexible, on-the ground assistance.
Contact Tony on 0403 451 045